- Project lead by Komatsu America’s no. 1 ranked Intelligent Machines Specialist
- Single Point Of Contact for machine & related technology
- ESS with support from Komatsu has experts in all areas of jobsite technology
- ESS supports the customers via remote machine connection as well as provides access to extensive support network throughout North America
Intelligent Machine Control
- Innovative, Integrated, Intelligent, No Cables and No climing machine that will make EVERY PASS COUNT.
- 1500+ machines working in North America since 2013
- Most extensive line of intelligent Dozers & Excavators in the construction equipment industry
- These machines are born intelligent so they are better than smart machines which are GPS ready!
Types of i-Machines
- 3D GPS Automatic Dozers for applications from rough dozing to finish grade
- Standard factory installed integrated system.
- New dozing mode, load control performance features.
- There are no coiled cables between machine and blade.
- GNSS antenna and mast removed from blade.
- Daily connections between machine and blade is not necessary
- Features a unique sensor package, including stroke sensing hydraulic cylinders, an IMU sensor, and GNSS antennas. The machine utilizes 3D design data loaded into the machine’s monitor to accurately display machine position relative to target grade. When the bucket reaches the target surface, automation kicks in to limit over excavation.
- Semi-automatic excavators for trenching. slope work and high production applications
- Protection + precision + performance = the formula for increased production compared to conventional machines guidance
- One source from ESS for base, rover and any needed tools
- You can rent or purchase the complete package: machine, hardware, software and support services or ask for custom packages
- Latest GPS hardware from our partner provider
- A versatile tool to stake out, verify, calculate and measure
- Fully supported by your Komatsu distributor
- Equipment to integrate Komatsu intelligent machine control with most brands of GPS receivers
- Our highly experienced team will handle accurate, timely and complete jobsite set up.
- Complete site localization from project start to finish
- Base station Positioning & Programming
- Site control points measured and verified to be within tolerance
- Machine Set-up & Accuracy Checks
- Jobsite Data Files uploaded to IM control dozers & excavators
- Position and accuracy checks provided for machines and rovers
3D Data Services
- 3D models for all applications including utility, residential, commercial, road and more
- Experienced Professionals delivering quality 3D Data
- Data optimized for both machine & application
- Knowledgeable staff ready to take your calls
- Available for all types of machine control
- Material take offs & Quantity reports
- Volume calculations
Training & Consultation
- ESS can train the operator to fully maximize the technology
- Individual/ group training on site or in office option is available
- The expert certified trainers at ESS can train machine operator, foreman and superintendent
- Detailed machine usage can be reported via KOMTRAX. ESS also emails a monthly report for each machine to the machine owner. The KOMTRAX reports will help the machine owners to analyze the machine usage and to take measures to increase the efficiency of the machines.